Lockheed Martin Corporation
Job Description :
Become a Lockheed Martin Cyber Engineering Manager. You are meant to solve the hardest challenges. Here, you’ll work with cybersecurity experts on the forefront of threat protection and proactive prevention. In this fast-paced, real-world environment, you’ll draw on all of your education and experience as well as the resources of Lockheed Martin to keep the threats at bay. Responsibilities of this position include:
- Managing a program team within Mission Systems and Operations Engineering and Technology Cyber Exploitation organization.
- Defining and developing a vision for capability maturation and long term sustainability that ties to technology roadmaps and business strategy.
- Supporting customer engagements with program area and business development coordination.
- Leading innovation efforts and providing inputs into IRAD, I2 and other investments designed to fuel business growth.
- Developing capability talent pools and effectively applying resources to program execution and proposal teams.
- Identifying and strengthening critical skills and innovative solutions that provide discriminating value to the business.
- Enhancing the Sourcing process with knowledge about where to locate hard-to-fill skillsets that improves the speed at which staffing vacancies are closed.
- Actively engaging with the business to build positive brand.
- Courageously leading the workforce through the changing environment.
- Developing career management plan for critical skill areas.
- Driving employee engagement activities including talent management, career development, training opportunities and employee recognition.
- Proactively addressing employee HR items and promoting consistent management processes at all levels of leadership
- Develop a team that is highly valued, ethical and responsive to needs of the customer.
The selected candidate will maintain their current program responsibilities in conjunction with the leadership responsibilities of this position.
-Bachelor's degree required.
-Strong systems engineering knowledge
-Technical Team Leadership experience
-Full Spectrum Leadership experience
-Requirements Analysis; Systems Modeling, Analysis & Design; Development; and Systems Integration & Test, experience.
-Sound Project Management Skills.
-Strong Interpersonal Skills, Discerning Communicator.
-Ability to work and lead in a team focused, dynamic environment.
-Final Top Secret clearance required prior to start.
The following skills are highly desired:
-Program execution experience
-Requirements, Design & Development Management, Integration & Test
-Project Management including Estimation Skills, Program metrics
-Previous Engineering Management/Technical Leadership experience is desired with understanding of the total lifecycle for complex hardware/software embedded systems.
-Possess an ability to lead/work all aspects of the systems engineering and operations support efforts associated with the development, integration and demonstration of a system solution which complies with all performance requirements.
-Familiarity with hardware/ software configuration management and product change workflow.
-Integration and test experience for complex hardware / software systems.
-Position will be responsible for the management of Cyber engineers performing proof of concepts, systems engineering and development.
-The individual must have the experience, drive, and demonstrated capability to lead a team of engineers and personnel of varying disciplines to provide technical excellence and mission success.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Security Clearance :
Business Unit :
ESS4400 SPACE SYSTEMS COMPANY
Job Class :
Systems Engineering: Other
Job Category :
Relocation Available :
Work Schedule :
STANDARD-Mon-Fri/8 hours a day
Req Type :
Additional Posting Locations :
Apply to Job(s)
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation Disclaimer
Lockheed Martin utilizes our own internal Talent Acquisition Organization to fill our employment needs. If you are contacted over the phone or e-mailed, by a company listing a Lockheed Martin job and requesting your personal information, allegedly on Lockheed Martin's behalf, please do not respond. Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation
Powered by SmashFly
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Website : http://www.lockheedmartin.com
Our employees are the core of our business here at Lockheed Martin. As the leading global security & aerospace company—and the #1 IT provider to the U.S. government—Lockheed Martin is a 115,000 person-strong team working to support the U.S. and its allies in the research, development and sustainment of advanced technology systems & services worldwide. Specialties Aeronautics, Information Technology, Space Systems, Defense, Technology, Cyber Security Over one hundred years ago, on August 16, 1912, Glenn L. Martin established the Glenn L. Martin Company in Los Angeles, California. He started the company after building his first plane in a rented church, where he took a leap of faith on his risky but innovative new aircraft design at the urging of none other than Orville Wright. Four months later and four hundred miles away, on December 19, 1912, Allan and Malcolm Lockheed founded the Alco Hydro-Aeroplane Company, later renamed the Lockheed Aircraft Company. Talented mechanics, they set up shop out of a garage, constructing seaplanes that would shatter speed and distance records for overwater flights.