connection to 192.168.30.16:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)connection to 192.168.30.16:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)
Northrop Grumman Corporation
San Diego, CA 92103
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact peopleÃ¢â¬â¢s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work Ã¢â¬ and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, theyÃ¢â¬â¢re making history.
Description - Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is seeking a Master Planning and Scheduling Analyst 3 to join our Special Projects scheduling team within Business Management. This position will be located in San Diego
Roles and Responsibilities:
Prepares, develops and coordinates integrated master schedules to meet program objectives
Ensures major projects and program schedules and plans are horizontally and vertically integrated across company functional groups including finance, engineering, material and manufacturing
* Tracks, plans and schedules, identifies and resolves critical path and network logic conflicts
* Utilizes Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, earned value management and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas
* Manages scheduling statement of work (SOW) working with associated project controllers to ensure schedule and budget/forecast are consistent
* Analyzes schedule for critical path, recognizing implications of changes and assists in the development and incorporation of work-around plans into the schedule when change is required
* Develops necessary reports and metrics to enable management decisions
* Utilizes the Earned Value Management (EVM) system to analyze schedules to ensure they are consistent with budgets and forecast
* Performs IPT Scheduling for complex program IMS in a lead scheduling role for smaller projects
* Provides integrated scheduling from proposal through execution phase of contract
BachelorÃ¢â¬â¢s degree from an accredited institution
6 yearsÃ¢â¬â¢ experience in Program Planning and Scheduling Proficient in MS Project, Primavera or applicable scheduling software.
An active in-scope DoD Secret clearance (within a 5 year period)
The ability to obtain program access
Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
Excel macro/VBA skills are desired
Working knowledge of MS Project Server
3 years of EVMS experience
Milestone Professional, Schedule Risk Analysis software (i.e., PRA)
Top Secret Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO
. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Website : http://www.northropgrumman.com
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.