Lockheed Martin Corporation
Linthicum, MD, United States
Manager, It, Aerospace
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, Cyber Solutions, we are driven by innovation and integrity. Lockheed Martin is honored to be a mission partner with the Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3) – home to the world’s largest accredited digital forensics lab and the home of the public private partnership that shares cyber threat information with the Defense Industrial Base. Our DC3 program provides a full range of technical, functional, and managerial support. DC3 is located in Linthicum, Maryland, with other office locations in Northern Virginia, and consists of a mix of Government, civilian and contractor support personnel.
IT Project Manager provides project management, planning, coordination, communication and guidance for information technology projects ranging in size, complexity and duration from inception to close out. Work entails requirements gathering, defining scope, scheduling resources, monitoring performance, reporting and ensuring desired results are achieved. Also entails holding and participating in meetings and managing relationships within team, cross department, and customer staff. Work also includes participating in change management, solution and problem identification and matching mission requirements with projects
• Proven track record managing IT projects
• Creating and presenting project deliverables
• Directing technology deployments
• Resource planning and allocation
• Project coordination, scheduling and task actions
• Customer/team relationships
• Project documentation
• Demonstrated writing experience
• Experience providing direction and developing work assignments for a cross-functional team
• Proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with Government Customers, Senior Leadership and Subcontract Partners
• Display flexibility and agility in responding to business needs pertaining to staffing and workforce planning needs.
• Demonstrated business acumen and ability to balance technical requirements with business needs.
• 8570 IAT II certification (minimum Security CE)
• Interim DoD secret clearance to start, clearable to TS SCI
• Project Management Certification
• Department of Defense experience
• Hands on IT experience
• Application development life cycle
• Leadership experience
• Excellent oral and writing skills
• Ability to translate requirements into actionable items
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Website : http://www.lockheedmartin.com
Our employees are the core of our business here at Lockheed Martin. As the leading global security & aerospace company—and the #1 IT provider to the U.S. government—Lockheed Martin is a 115,000 person-strong team working to support the U.S. and its allies in the research, development and sustainment of advanced technology systems & services worldwide. Specialties Aeronautics, Information Technology, Space Systems, Defense, Technology, Cyber Security Over one hundred years ago, on August 16, 1912, Glenn L. Martin established the Glenn L. Martin Company in Los Angeles, California. He started the company after building his first plane in a rented church, where he took a leap of faith on his risky but innovative new aircraft design at the urging of none other than Orville Wright. Four months later and four hundred miles away, on December 19, 1912, Allan and Malcolm Lockheed founded the Alco Hydro-Aeroplane Company, later renamed the Lockheed Aircraft Company. Talented mechanics, they set up shop out of a garage, constructing seaplanes that would shatter speed and distance records for overwater flights.