Lockheed Martin Corporation
Job Description :
Completion of customer aircraft options. Service, troubleshoot, and perform maintenance on aircraft electrical systems and components. Route harnesses in aircraft or on wire boards per drawings. Open and close aircraft to prepare for customer transfer after modification. Perform testing of systems installed or disturbed in the completions process. Ensure work is accomplished with high quality, on schedule, within budget, in a timely fashion, and is Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR), Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), and Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation (SAC) compliant. Perform routine continuity and power checks to ensure harness integrity. Must be able to ensure strict compliance with the Tool and FOD Control Programs. Detailed understanding of electrical circuitry and safety awareness of electrical hazards..
• High School Diploma or equivalent (required),
• Thorough use of the English language and must be able read/ write and speak fluently.
• 3 years applicable experience in commercial or military aviation is required.
• Must be able to interpret electrical schematics and technical drawings.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be proficient in using a computer and have basic use of Microsoft Office programs.
• Ability to pass FAA approved drug and alcohol screening for this safety sensitive position
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, and take direction from lead or supervisor.
• Demonstrate strong organizational skills and have attention to detail
• Strong problem solving and multi-tasking capabilities
• Ability to work at elevated heights at times and lift up to 30lbs during installation of components
• Tech School Certification and or Military Experience preferred
• Airframe and /or Power-plant license
• FCC certification preferred
• Solder Certified preferred (IPC J-STD-001)
• Rotorcraft experience preferred
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Security Clearance :
Business Unit :
Job Class :
Job Category :
Relocation Available :
Work Schedule :
TEMPO: 5X8 - 5 days/wk 8 hrs/day (Flex & Rigid)
Req Type :
Additional Posting Locations :
Apply to Job(s)
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation Disclaimer
Lockheed Martin utilizes our own internal Talent Acquisition Organization to fill our employment needs. If you are contacted over the phone or e-mailed, by a company listing a Lockheed Martin job and requesting your personal information, allegedly on Lockheed Martin's behalf, please do not respond. Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation
Powered by SmashFly
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Website : http://www.lockheedmartin.com
Our employees are the core of our business here at Lockheed Martin. As the leading global security & aerospace company—and the #1 IT provider to the U.S. government—Lockheed Martin is a 115,000 person-strong team working to support the U.S. and its allies in the research, development and sustainment of advanced technology systems & services worldwide. Specialties Aeronautics, Information Technology, Space Systems, Defense, Technology, Cyber Security Over one hundred years ago, on August 16, 1912, Glenn L. Martin established the Glenn L. Martin Company in Los Angeles, California. He started the company after building his first plane in a rented church, where he took a leap of faith on his risky but innovative new aircraft design at the urging of none other than Orville Wright. Four months later and four hundred miles away, on December 19, 1912, Allan and Malcolm Lockheed founded the Alco Hydro-Aeroplane Company, later renamed the Lockheed Aircraft Company. Talented mechanics, they set up shop out of a garage, constructing seaplanes that would shatter speed and distance records for overwater flights.