Job Description :
At Lockheed Martin Rotary & Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Manages the planning, design, engineering, estimating and construction projects for various IWSS contracts. Gathers and reviews data concerning facility and/or equipment specifications, company or government restrictions, required completion date, and construction feasibility. Provides oversight and coordination of multiple subcontracts in support of the construction. Coordinates team in developing design criteria and preparing layout, detail drawings and all construction deliverables. Prepares bid sheets, work packages and contracts for construction and acquisition. Reviews and estimates design costs including equipment, installation, labor, materials, preparation, and other related costs. Inspects or directs the inspection of construction and installation progress to ensure conformance to established drawings, specifications, and schedules. Will be expected to travel to construction sites to provide onsite support for extended periods (up to 30 days) during critical times.
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain SECRET clearance.
• Previous construction management experience
• Proven management and subcontract management experience
• Proven schedule development and implementation experience
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage change, identify issues, work with stakeholders to develop solutions
• Demonstrated ability as team player to build consensus among peers and build effective relationships with multiple customers and subcontractors
• Experience with MILCON and/or US Army Corps of Engineers
• Ability to travel internationally for periods up to 30 days as needed
Ability to obtain and maintain SECRET clearance.
• Span of experience from conceptual engineering, detailed engineering thru construction and start-up
• Previous experience as an Architectural/Engineering (A/E) contractor in any of the following areas: Civil/Structural, Electrical, Mechanical (HVAC, Equipment and Piping Expertise), Control Systems, Registered Architects
• Previous experience as a Construction Manager
• Understanding of logistics of building on a remote site
• Understanding of working construction on a Fixed Price (FP) contract
• Understanding of international requirements – customs, import/export control issues, etc.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Moorestown New Jersey
Security Clearance :
Business Unit :
Job Class :
Job Category :
Relocation Available :
Work Schedule :
TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid)
Req Type :
Additional Posting Locations :
Apply to Job(s)