Manassas, VA, United States
Dec 31, 2020
Software Configuration Analyst Senior
Candidate will perform all facets of Software Configuration Management (SCM), with an emphasis on software configuration builds, Identification and control.
• Identify the appropriate software configuration standards and policies for program use and ensure proper adherence.
• Manage software builds across multiple configuration baselines in various operating environments (Unix, LINUX, Microsoft OS, etc.).
• Work with various agile processes and tools such Git, Artifactory, Jenkins, Gerrit, JIRA, Confluence and Dimension.
• Develop shell scripts to support builds and troubleshoot compile errors.
• Identify and resolve software control build issues associated with a code base in C, Java, C languages.
• Develop Unix scripts and tools used by SCM and Engineering to manage software builds.
• Write/modify configuration files for software development used by SCM and Engineering to create deliverable software kits.
• Write complex command-line UNIX commands to navigate and manage software baselines and related code base and executable.
• Create and review change requests submitted for approval to ensure completeness and compliance to configuration and program standards.
• Participate in change control boards, ensuring change management processes are enforced throughout the program life cycle.
• Participate in program proposal activities which includes technical writing and preparation of cost estimates to support configuration management requirements, processes, and tasking.
• Candidate will support software Functional Configuration Audits (FCAs)/Physical Configuration Audits (PCAs). Responsible for managing Government Furnished Information (GFI) and Customer Furnished Information (CFI) software in a controlled software environment.
― Experienced with software configuration management and Agile processes and tools.
- Self-starter with SCM and software engineering background.
― Experienced in the use of Unix and/or Linux commands, build structure architecture (element level, product level, compiling and building), status accounting, models/ deliveries, and software installations/ deliveries.
― Technical experience in software development lifecycle and test integration environment.
― Familiar with Department of Defense procedures for handling of classified materials.
― Ability to handle multiple deadlines and prioritize workload.
― Ability to support multiple programs.
― Candidate has some experience in the use of ISO 9001 and SEI CMM standards.
― Candidate must exhibit effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Software CM, and software development technical experience.
- Experience with defining and implementing Software Configuration management policies, procedures, processes, and tools.
- Experience in the administration and configuration of software CM tools such Git, Artifactory, Jenkins, Gerrit, JIRA, Confluence and Dimension used to control, release and deploy software baseline products.
- Experience with defining and implementing software CM processes within an Agile process.
- Familiar with both Unix, Linux, and Windows general commands.
- Some experience in writing shell script or equivalent scripting language.
- Self-starter, team player with strong communication skills and attention to details.
- Active secret clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.