North Carolina (NC)
Lockheed Martin invites you to step up to one of today's most daunting yet rewarding challenges as a Lockheed Martin Cyber Security professional. You'll protect the networks that our citizens and the world depend upon each minute: Point of Sales Financial Assets, Critical infrastructure, Transportation, Automation and the uninterrupted flow of materials throughout the world which keeps our modern life moving. Here, you'll work with cybersecurity experts on the forefront of threat prediction, detection and eradication before an adversary could gain a foot hold, using industry leading methodologies and tools. In this fast-paced, real-world environment, you'll draw on all of your education and experience as well as the vast resources of **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. to keep cyber threats at bay.
The candidate will be a member of the Lockheed Martin Cyber Solutions Team supporting a US Government and commercial customer. You will need to provide data analysis skills to identify trends and patterns. Resources with programming skills for improved automation is preferred.
• Experience working in the areas of (intelligence, information security, network forensics, insider threat).
• Excellent knowledge of a wide variety of security solutions and technologies, including: Linux, Network architecture/implementation/configuration experience, Firewall technologies, proxy technologies, anti-virus, spam and spyware solutions (Gateway and SaaS), Malware/security experience
• Able to demonstrate expert level knowledge on how to enable indicator detection at every point along the kill chain.
• Possess analytical skills to make efficient and acceptable decisions.
• Create and support data processing pipelines and storage systems for threat intelligence data.
• Critical thinking skills, both qualitatively and quantitatively.
• Ability to work well with other organizations and personnel with disparate backgrounds.
• Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and with a team.