Job Description :
Lockheed Martin Procerus Technologies (LMPT) is seeking an Operations Associate Manager. The successful candidate will have hands on experience with all aspects of manufacturing UAV systems/subsystems. This is a management position that requires a highly motivated individual with demonstrated exemplary communication skills between all functional organizations.
This role will be expected to perform the following duties for LM Procerus Technologies organization:
- Provide leadership and functional management for approximately 15 employees in the Operations organization
- Ensure the on-time fabrication and shipment of UAV products that meet customer and engineering quality requirements and specifications
- Collect and provide production information from SAP to enable data driven decisions by the Customer Solutions team
- Must have good conflict resolution skills, the ability to build respectful working relationships, and the ability to energize teams
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
- Experience using SAP/COS, procurement, and developing schedules and timelines in a production environment
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and formal presentation skills, including the ability to interface at all levels
- Experience with Lean manufacturing techniques and quality assurance
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office, Project, and Visio
- Hands on experience manufacturing UAV products and maintaining/improving product quality
- Experience using SAP in the following areas: purchase requests, purchase orders, receiving inspections, inventory management, production orders, Qnotes, production planning, end item reports, material master, process statistics
- Must have good conflict resolution skills, the ability to build respectful working relationships, and the ability to energize and motivate teams
- Leadership/Supervisory Experience and demonstrated interpersonal, team-building skills, strong work ethic and self-motivation
- Experience in prioritizing and managing team workload to meet program need dates
- Demonstrated experience implementing continuous process improvements and value-stream mapping
- Experience with quality assurance efforts in root cause analyses and demonstrated experience in the development and evaluation of effective preventive/corrective action plans
- Experience in monitoring and maintaining budget allocations
- Experience with employee recruitment/retention, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignment, salary, recognition/disciplinary actions, and career development
- Experience collaborating effectively with all site organizations
- Understanding of ITAR regulations
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Security Clearance :
Business Unit :
Job Class :
Job Category :
Relocation Available :
Work Schedule :
TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid)
Req Type :
Additional Posting Locations :
Apply to Job(s)