Provide overall leadership of strategy and business development activities for the Military u0026 Federal Businesses within Lockheed Martin Energy. Lockheed Martin Energy is major line of business within Missile u0026 Fire Controls (MFC). Responsibilities to include, but not limited to...
• Lead and manage BD and Grow the Military/Federal line of business to $100M
• Ability to market and sell new technology (Flow battery, waste to energy) and mature technology (energy efficiency, demand response, energy storage) to strategic customers as needed
• Assess and build effective global customer and industry partner relationships.
• Develop growth strategies within existing and new customer organizations for waste to energy markets
• Manage to produce winning proposals
• Facilitate strategic thinking throughout the business to react quickly to changing market environment. Coordinate development of plans with businesses across MFC and LM as appropriate.
• Support corporate horizontal integration and improve strategic working relationships across MFC , LMGA and throughout the corporation.
•Track record of successful shaping and winning new business in the Energy sector
• Demonstrated ability to create and execute strategic and creative solutions for an innovative, new, and growing market
• Demonstrated ability to translate highly technical solutions and products in the energy business (e.g., waste to energy, energy efficiency retrofits in the industrial and commercial business area, energy savings performance contracting, resiliency) into creative mission solutions for customers
• Experience in understanding customer business models and commercial sales forces for multiple energy sector industries such as major industrial customers, municipalities, and government entities
• Experience in business planning with strategic goals and identifying opportunities as part of the business development planning process to achieve established business area growth goals.
Technical background in waste to energy or related energy field
• Experience in developing business strategies for key opportunities by aligning planning and processes in developing sales campaigns.
• Familiarity with long duration energy storage segments across military and federal segments