Riviera Beach, FL, United States
Description: Performs technical planning, system definition, integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems solutions. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into lower level requirements including hardware and software specifications.
The qualified candidate will join the Lockheed Martin Palm Beach Systems Engineering, Integration and Test (SEIT) organization supporting various undersea vehicle programs. The candidate is expected to have demonstrated Systems Engineering experience with development of CONOPs, requirement analysis, systems architecture (operational, functional, physical), systems analysis, and complete understanding of system lifecycles from system concept through system delivery. The candidate will be responsible for applying the skills, tools, training, and processes necessary to develop, optimize, and document system design and verification approaches. Extensive experience and knowledge of DOORS, Rhapsody and development of System and Subsystem level requirements, specifications and Interface Definition is mandatory. Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must. The preferred candidate will have proven experience in working in a team-oriented, collaborative, multi-disciplined environment.
- Ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI clearance.
- Understanding of and experience working in a Model Based Engineering
- Familiarity with Undersea Vehicles and Systems.
- Familiarity with Autonomous Systems.
- Prior training, and working knowledge of, Earned Value Management, with previous experience as a Work Package Manager or Control Account Manager desirable.
- Experience with Bid and Proposal activities to include development of basis of estimates, schedules and authoring technical content pertaining to the Systems Engineering, Integration and Test (SEIT) discipline.
- Masters Degree in Aerospace, Electrical, Mechanical, Ocean or Systems Engineering preferred.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.