Lockheed Martin Corporation
Fort Worth, TX, United States
Finance, Planning, Manager, Accounting, Aerospace
Jul 30, 2020
Nov 12, 2020
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine .
Aeronautics Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager.
Individual will be responsible for leading the Aeronautics Business Area FP&A team including oversight of financial analysts responsible for key financial metrics as well as serving as the Lockheed Martin Corporate liason for Investor Relations. This position requires significant experience working with complex financial data and tight deadlines which may include non-standard hours (evenings/weekends/holidays) as business needs require during quarter and year-end financial closings. Effective communication, advanced financial analysis, and outstanding attention to detail are critical skills for this position as this individual will be responsible for representing key financial metric data communicated to Business Area and Corporate Executive Leadership Teams. This position reports directly to the Senior Manager of Aeronautics FP&A.
Overall Responsibilities include:
- Communicating effectively with key stakeholders including; Executive Leadership, FP&A teams from each Line of Business (LoB), Strategy, Functional teams, Corporate Financial Planning teams, as well as external auditors.
-Creating and influencing strategic financial initiatives to support the enterprise.
- Ensuring all due dates for monthly and year-end financial closing schedules and templates are met and the highest quality data is provided to Lockheed Martin Corporate HQ.
- Coordinating quarterly Contract Status Reviews (CSR) with Lines of Business as well as all other functional participants.
- Coordinating, preparing and evaluating monthly outlook and actual performance to financial Long Range Plan (LRP).
- Supporting Lockheed Martin Corporate Investor Relations team and serving as the primary corporate liaison (10-Q,10-K).
-Supporting Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 404, CAMP controls/testing, and Ernst & Young, DCMA, DCAA, and internal audit questions
- Work non-standard hours as business needs require (evenings/weekends/holidays) during quarter and year-end closings.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Level/Grade - L5K
A level 5 employee Typically has 14 - 20 years of professional experience.
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
Discover Fort Worth, TX
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting, finance, business, or a related field.
- Team leadership experience.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel to include pivot tables and macros.
- Experience with financial systems such as SAP, Hyperion, etc.
- Financial Planning & Analysis experience at a Line of Business or Core level with key financial metrics - Orders, Sales, Earnings, or Cash.
- Experience supporting/developing financial Long Range Plans as well as the analysis of monthly performance against plans.
- Experience solving issues and effectively partnering with key stakeholders
- Financial analyst experience.
- Leadership experience.
- Master’s degree with 8 or more years of professional experience.
- Experience with CAMP (Sarbanes-Oxley) testing.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of FASB, GAAP, and SEC rules and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively present to senior leadership.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Website : http://www.lockheedmartin.com