Lockheed Martin Corporation
Job Description :
The RF Center of Excellence (RFCOE) Digital Communications Systems and Tools Sr Mgr's primary mission is to strengthen the RFCOEs ability to architect digital communications systems, and further position LM as an industry leader in RF Payloads. The scope of this role includes but is not limited to:
• Identifying digital communications systems top talent and building a world class digital communications systems team.
• Take the lead on architecting digital communications systems solutions in support of new business activities.
• Ensure the proposed architectures are properly analyzed such that a complete evaluation of performance commitments are completed including risk and opportunity evaluations.
• Provide surge support for ongoing programs where digital communications systems expertise is required to meet mission needs.
• Develop tools to enhance the RFCOE's capability to quickly and efficiently architect digital communications systems and accurately analyze their capabilities. This tool development activity will enable the RFCOE to architect solutions, at satellite constellation level and below, from a business model type set of requirements. It will also enable meaningful graphic displays of system capabilities.
• Collaborate with RFCOE and Line of business (LOB) management to understand tool needs and establish tool development plans.
• Identify required resources (personnel, licensing, computing platforms) required to execute tool developments.
• Establish tool development budgets and schedules and ensure developments are executed within them.
• Minimum of 8 years of demonstrated leadership experience and 12 years of related experience with satellite systems.
• Extensive experience in digital satellite communication systems.
• Experience including RF communications, network architecture, algorithms for communication networks, requirements development, interface definition and system integration and test.
• Demonstrated ability to lead complex digital communications systems development teams.
• Demonstrated ability to lead analytical tool development activities on a variety of platforms and software.
• Demonstrated experience achieving results leading high performance teams.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills, including a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with customers, management, peers and subordinates.
• Exhibit the leadership skills and behaviors that align with the Full Spectrum Leadership imperatives.
• Ability to be cleared at TS/SCI Level
• Experience with architecting digital communications systems from a constellation level.
• Experience with link budgets, digital signal processing, digital beamforming, digital channelization, and antenna analysis
• Experience managing in a functional environment.
• Experience with large proposal efforts.
• TS/SCI Clearance
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Security Clearance :
Business Unit :
ESS4400 SPACE SYSTEMS COMPANY
Job Class :
Job Category :
Relocation Available :
Work Schedule :
9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2
Req Type :
Additional Posting Locations :
Apply to Job(s)
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation Disclaimer
Lockheed Martin utilizes our own internal Talent Acquisition Organization to fill our employment needs. If you are contacted over the phone or e-mailed, by a company listing a Lockheed Martin job and requesting your personal information, allegedly on Lockheed Martin's behalf, please do not respond. Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation
Powered by SmashFly
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Website : http://www.lockheedmartin.com
Our employees are the core of our business here at Lockheed Martin. As the leading global security & aerospace company—and the #1 IT provider to the U.S. government—Lockheed Martin is a 115,000 person-strong team working to support the U.S. and its allies in the research, development and sustainment of advanced technology systems & services worldwide. Specialties Aeronautics, Information Technology, Space Systems, Defense, Technology, Cyber Security Over one hundred years ago, on August 16, 1912, Glenn L. Martin established the Glenn L. Martin Company in Los Angeles, California. He started the company after building his first plane in a rented church, where he took a leap of faith on his risky but innovative new aircraft design at the urging of none other than Orville Wright. Four months later and four hundred miles away, on December 19, 1912, Allan and Malcolm Lockheed founded the Alco Hydro-Aeroplane Company, later renamed the Lockheed Aircraft Company. Talented mechanics, they set up shop out of a garage, constructing seaplanes that would shatter speed and distance records for overwater flights.