Job Description :
The RF Center of Excellence (RFCoE) Line of Business (LOB) Integration Manager’s primary mission is to integrate the RFCoE and LOB strategies to position Lockheed Martin (LM) as an industry leader in RF Payloads. The scope of this role includes but is not limited to:
• Collaborating with lines of business to identify the key payload technologies required to meet our customer's missions and position LM with a strategic advantage to the competition.
• Assume a lead role in the definition and execution of new business campaigns for both payloads and antennas (from concept definition through proposal delivery and transition to execution)
• Collaborate with broad range of potential customers to understand, shape, and develop solutions to align with their programmatic, technical, and market-driven needs
• Identify and implement measurable steps to improve the efficiency across LM Space execution for RF Payloads (including design, development, and test). This includes, but is not limited to, technical, programmatic/procedural, and organizational.
• Work with the RFCoE to help ensure alignment across both internal and external efforts to position LM to deliver the right mission capabilities for LOB/customer needs
• Ensure alignment with design-to-cost and design-to-schedule design targets
• Provide RF engineering leadership to support current programs of record as requested
• Minimum 7 years of experience in satellite RF and communications/payloads systems design and development.
• Lead RF or Communications subsystem engineer or payload manager experience on at least one space program
• Experience in new business / conceptual design for RF or Communications systems
• Demonstrated technical and multi-functional project leadership skills, with proven ability to multiplex effectively
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communications skills and a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with customers (domestic, international, government, commercial)
• Ability to obtain DOD clearance
• Demonstrated Full Spectrum Leadership behaviors
• Demonstrated ability to identify, promote, and implement change and efficiency opportunities
• Relevant experience in commercial communication satellite design, development, and/or delivery
• Extensive (10 years) experience in satellite communication systems.
• Functional L-code and/or Program manager leadership experience with full personnel and/or project responsibility
• Specific experience in high capacity communications systems is a significant plus.
• Experience including RF communications, network architecture, algorithms for communication networks, requirements development, interface definition and system integration and test.
• Experience with Lockheed Martin Space Milspace programs and/or customers
• Experience with proposal efforts (both commercial and government)
• Communication System Architecture development experience or familiarity.
• Managerial/Leadership or experience with full personnel and/or project responsibility
• TS/SCI Clearance
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Security Clearance :
Business Unit :
Job Class :
Job Category :
Relocation Available :
Work Schedule :
9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2
Req Type :
Additional Posting Locations :
Apply to Job(s)