Job Description :
This position is for a Mission Systems Sustainment Life Cycle Manager. This person will be responsible for investigating, analyzing and recommending sustainment/operational impacts of their assigned system.
Candidate will be required to identify and then initiate/accomplish in-depth analysis of readiness degraders and coordinate with owning Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) to implement corrective actions. This position will be responsible for managing Sustainment Improvement Projects (SIPs) in support of aircraft availability and performance commitments from identification to validation.
This position may also have assignments related to other systems which would require reviews of supply posture, reviews/initiates existing maintenance techniques/procedures and initiates changes, reviews/assists in the development of maintenance plans, modification to existing maintenance plans, and the analyses associated with optimizing life cycle costs and improving fleet availability.
Candidate may be expected to perform special assignments on request outside of assigned system.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical thinking and business acumen skills, be highly collaborative, exhibit exceptional organizational skills, demonstrate proactive thinking, operate autonomously as appropriate, and produce superior work products under short deadlines. Candidate must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
Must be a US citizen. This position requires special access and will require a Secret security clearance.
• Experience with Project Management skills in order to lead and conduct analysis of complex sustainment/ engineering issues.
• Experience with analysis tools, data management or comparative analysis.
• Aircraft experience.
• Ability to develop and brief presentation material to leadership and the customer on analysis results and recommendations. This includes communicating the analysis in concise terms, detailing impacts, risk and potential efficiencies of the project.
• Experience with sustainment and logistics.
• Experience conducting business case analysis.
• Knowledge of integrated product support elements and PBL concepts with practical experience in at least two of the elements.
• Experience with military service operations and customers
• Experience with performance metric measures, risk and reporting techniques.
• Proficient in defining and incorporating sustainment technical requirements in support of program execution, problem resolution, conops development and briefings
• Engineering experience desired.
• Successful candidate must be capable of integrating across multiple IPTs including engineering, sustainment, and procurement.
• Project/program management experience.
• Demonstrated focus on continuous improvement, affordability, and adaptability.
• Experience applying Plan, Check, Do, Adjust (PDCA) (LEAN) principles.
• Experience with F-35 IT Systems, including PDM, JDL, ALIS (CMMS, CRM, IFS, AFRS, TMS, OMS).
• Experience (field or at ALGS level) working with ALIS suite.
• Knowledgeable of SAP to include roles and responsibilities of the Item Analyst and Buyer.
• Knowledgeable of Training systems and processes to include ATC and follow-on training (FTD, Transition Training).
• Knowledgeable of courseware development and processes to initiate improvements.
• Needs to be a self-starter with demonstrated communication skills, ability to work independently, able to work with minimal supervision and develop recommendations from data analysis.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Fort Worth Texas
Security Clearance :
Business Unit :
ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Job Class :
Job Category :
Relocation Available :
Work Schedule :
FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day
Req Type :
Additional Posting Locations :
Apply to Job(s)