Lockheed Martin Corporation
Job Description :
At Lockheed Martin- Space we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a LM employee. LM values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This position will perform duties as a Classified Cyber Security Manager for the DoD Collateral and SAP Programs at the Waterton facility in Littleton, CO.
As the Classified Cyber Security Manager you will provide managerial oversight and leadership to a highly motivated team of Information System Security Managers (ISSMs) and Information System Security Officers (ISSOs); be considered an industry expert in Cyber Security; be able to interpret government policy, provide guidance on highly technical and complex initiatives, and provide cost effective solutions which meet program and government requirements. You will also ensure compliance with government security specifications and program security requirements.
In this position you will establish operational system security direction; maintain lifecycle system security documentation to validate that Assessment and Authorization status under the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) and Joint Special Access Program Implementation Guides (JSIGs) are current and up-to-date for all classified information systems under your cognizance; continue development of a robust Information Systems Security Awareness Program and Self Inspection Review Program. You will coordinate and implement company-wide Information Assurance Security requirements, conduct liaison with other Lockheed Martin Business Areas, contractors, and government agencies regarding integrated security systems technology and the impacts of technology as it relates to industrial security and computer systems security. This position will coordinate with Program, Program Security, Information Services, and other personnel as needed in developing solutions or resolving computer and network security issues. The candidate will also be required to develop and submit BOEs/CROMs in support of contract changes.
Other responsibilities include ensuring consistent implementation of compliant and cost effective security solutions, evaluating and articulating recommendations to executive management, ensuring adequate personnel and resources are deployed to support contractual requirements, and interface with program management on cyber security initiatives and activities. As a Manager you will be responsible for methods and processes to ensure compliance with contract security specifications and customer requirements, establish and maintain effective internal/external partnerships and apply business-minded and risk-managed solutions to dynamic security environments.
Venture into the world of security that most people know only from headlines and sci-fi movies. Become part of the Cyber Security team at Lockheed Martin-Space. You are meant to make a difference!
**This position requires an active Top Secret Clearance with an investigation in the last 5 years. U.S Citizenship required.**
• Knowledgeable of information technology security technical principles, Information Assurance methodologies and concepts
• IS auditing experience across multiple operating systems and platforms
• Knowledgeable of operating system security requirements
• Understanding of configuration management principles
• Keen attention to detail and possess a strong sense of accountability for actions
• Must be a team player, self-motivated, and a quick learner
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others to gain support
• Strong decision maker who can manage polarities
• Previous experience working with DSS and NISPOM requirements and the Risk Management Framework (RMF)
• Previous experience leading teams in dynamic environments
• Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills (written and oral)
• Have and maintain a DoD 8570 IAM Level II certification
• Must embrace Full Spectrum Leadership Imperatives. You must have leadership or management experience and demonstrate the ability to Energize the Team, Build Effective Relationships, Shape the Future, Deliver Results, and Model Personal Excellence, Integrity and Accountability.
• Demonstrated technical experience for Windows, Networking, and UNIX-based operating systems
• In depth experience in system hardening, analysis, and vulnerability management
• Hands on experience with industry standard Information Assurance tools such as STIG Viewer, SCC Tool, and Splunk
• Knowledgeable in Solaris/UNIX/Linux command line
• Knowledge of SAPs, JSIGs, RMF, and previous experience administering the cyber security program for SAPs
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Security Clearance :
Business Unit :
ESS4400 SPACE SYSTEMS COMPANY
Job Class :
Job Category :
Relocation Available :
Work Schedule :
9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2
Req Type :
Additional Posting Locations :
Apply to Job(s)
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation Disclaimer
Lockheed Martin utilizes our own internal Talent Acquisition Organization to fill our employment needs. If you are contacted over the phone or e-mailed, by a company listing a Lockheed Martin job and requesting your personal information, allegedly on Lockheed Martin's behalf, please do not respond. Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation
Powered by SmashFly
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Website : http://www.lockheedmartin.com
Our employees are the core of our business here at Lockheed Martin. As the leading global security & aerospace company—and the #1 IT provider to the U.S. government—Lockheed Martin is a 115,000 person-strong team working to support the U.S. and its allies in the research, development and sustainment of advanced technology systems & services worldwide. Specialties Aeronautics, Information Technology, Space Systems, Defense, Technology, Cyber Security Over one hundred years ago, on August 16, 1912, Glenn L. Martin established the Glenn L. Martin Company in Los Angeles, California. He started the company after building his first plane in a rented church, where he took a leap of faith on his risky but innovative new aircraft design at the urging of none other than Orville Wright. Four months later and four hundred miles away, on December 19, 1912, Allan and Malcolm Lockheed founded the Alco Hydro-Aeroplane Company, later renamed the Lockheed Aircraft Company. Talented mechanics, they set up shop out of a garage, constructing seaplanes that would shatter speed and distance records for overwater flights.