Lockheed Martin Corporation
Job Description :
The candidate will lead the F-35 Domestic and International Logistics Solutions Team, building and leading the team for ensuring successful F-35 customer sustainment strategies. Reporting to the Director, F-35 Logistics Capability Delivery, this position will be responsible to:
- Identify and be capable of communicating to a broad range of audiences, to include US and International stakeholders on the common and unique requirements associated with the F-35 Sustainment performance based approach.
- Be the F-35 Sustainment focal point to ensure the team develops customer specific Integrated Sustainment Plans coordinating all aspects of customer requirements.
- Lead the team in identifying gaps between F-35 sustainment approach ad US and international customer requirements and aspirations.
- Oversee site activation activities in supporting
- Support the Participant Procurement Request (PPR) and Consolidated Procurement Request (CPR) process led by the JSFPO.
- Support customer campaign and capture activities and develop and maintain relationships with key customer programs stakeholders communicating issues with senior F-35 sustainment and Program leadership.
- Lead in managing the relationships with the customer and funding organizations.
- Develop detailed technical analysis plans and schedules for accomplishing each task and for ensuring that the plans and schedules are followed.
- Manage the tasks using Earned Value Management System (EVMS), Cost Performance Index (CPI), and Schedule Performance Index (SPI).
- Provide the personnel and administrative leadership for the activities of a multidiscipline teams working across multiple organizations to accomplish the general goals of the task.
- Be a key interface with the F-35 Program office and frequently interface with executive leadership team.
This position is expected to be located in North Fort Worth at the F-35 Product Support Integration Center (5555 N. Beach Street).
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Candidate selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
-Experience and Understanding of sustainment in an International environment.
-Experience working with senior program and customer leadership.
-Understanding of military aircraft maintenance logistics and sustainment concepts and product support integration.
-Demonstrated cross-functional integration experience.
Knowledge of International and U.S. fighter aircraft sustainment activities. Demonstrated previous International logistics and sustainment support.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Fort Worth Texas
Security Clearance :
Business Unit :
ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Job Class :
Job Category :
Relocation Available :
Work Schedule :
FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day
Req Type :
Additional Posting Locations :
Apply to Job(s)
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation Disclaimer
Lockheed Martin utilizes our own internal Talent Acquisition Organization to fill our employment needs. If you are contacted over the phone or e-mailed, by a company listing a Lockheed Martin job and requesting your personal information, allegedly on Lockheed Martin's behalf, please do not respond. Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation
Powered by SmashFly
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Website : http://www.lockheedmartin.com
Our employees are the core of our business here at Lockheed Martin. As the leading global security & aerospace company—and the #1 IT provider to the U.S. government—Lockheed Martin is a 115,000 person-strong team working to support the U.S. and its allies in the research, development and sustainment of advanced technology systems & services worldwide. Specialties Aeronautics, Information Technology, Space Systems, Defense, Technology, Cyber Security Over one hundred years ago, on August 16, 1912, Glenn L. Martin established the Glenn L. Martin Company in Los Angeles, California. He started the company after building his first plane in a rented church, where he took a leap of faith on his risky but innovative new aircraft design at the urging of none other than Orville Wright. Four months later and four hundred miles away, on December 19, 1912, Allan and Malcolm Lockheed founded the Alco Hydro-Aeroplane Company, later renamed the Lockheed Aircraft Company. Talented mechanics, they set up shop out of a garage, constructing seaplanes that would shatter speed and distance records for overwater flights.