Program Manager for the National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC) Technical Exploitation Support Services (TESS) contract. NMEC provides strategic Document and Media Exploitation (DOMES) support to the IC, Law Enforcement and DoD communities. The contract will be responsible for managing contractor services and support to the NMEC Hardware Exploitation, Technical Media Exploitation development, Advanced Mobile Exploitation, , Distributed Decrypting Environment, Software Reverse Engineering, Exploitation Support missions.
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Experience in cyber forensics or cyber intelligence.
- Experience working on a customer site
- Demonstrated financial management skills
- Demonstrated experience in performing subcontract management tasks to include management of cost, technical, and schedule performance.
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP).