Lockheed Martin Corporation
Job Description :
• Structural Design Engineer for the F-35 Program.
• The successful candidate will provide engineering support to revise and create detailed installation designs, flight & ground test support, and production operations support of the F-35 build process.
• Tasks will include CATIA V4/V5 modeling, Build-To-Package releases, assume responsibility for coordinating and bring to closure Problem Resolution request from the shop floor, coordination with all F-35 Engineering functional teams, support of vendor and customer inquiries, and data management within the F-35 PDM database.
• Tasks will also include Minor Lead Activities in the resolution of Major Change Request integration and solution development.
• This engineering position requires the ability to present and defend design efforts to peer groups, Lead Engineers, and advanced levels of Engineering Management.
• These activities will support work assignments within the Structural Design team that is responsible for the F-35 Forward Fuselage Structure, Canopy, and In-Flight Opening Doors & Mechanisms Design and Integration.
Performs duties as assigned in the Engineering and Technology organization.
**Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.**
Bachelors degree in an Engineering related field
Aeronautical engineering experience
Design and support of F-35 Structural and Mechanical Systems.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Fort Worth Texas
Security Clearance :
Business Unit :
ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Job Class :
Job Category :
Relocation Available :
Work Schedule :
FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day
Req Type :
Additional Posting Locations :
Apply to Job(s)
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Website : http://www.lockheedmartin.com
Our employees are the core of our business here at Lockheed Martin. As the leading global security & aerospace company—and the #1 IT provider to the U.S. government—Lockheed Martin is a 115,000 person-strong team working to support the U.S. and its allies in the research, development and sustainment of advanced technology systems & services worldwide. Specialties Aeronautics, Information Technology, Space Systems, Defense, Technology, Cyber Security Over one hundred years ago, on August 16, 1912, Glenn L. Martin established the Glenn L. Martin Company in Los Angeles, California. He started the company after building his first plane in a rented church, where he took a leap of faith on his risky but innovative new aircraft design at the urging of none other than Orville Wright. Four months later and four hundred miles away, on December 19, 1912, Allan and Malcolm Lockheed founded the Alco Hydro-Aeroplane Company, later renamed the Lockheed Aircraft Company. Talented mechanics, they set up shop out of a garage, constructing seaplanes that would shatter speed and distance records for overwater flights.