Lockheed Martin Corporation
Job Description :
This position is for an energetic functional/technical manager to join the Mission Processing leadership team. The candidate should be a full spectrum leader that possesses the ability to energize and lead the team, actively recruit and train engineers, lead initiatives such as data analytics and machine learning and capable of maintaining and enhancing an operational system. It is expected that the candidate has prior functional leadership experience. This candidate will lead a team of 12-15 engineers across full product lifecycle design, development, research, and verification/validation. The candidate will also be expected to perform a role within the agile team(s) as either a product owner (PO), scrum master (SM), release train engineer (RTE) or senior technical lead/architect/SE/Research Scientist. In this agile development leadership role, they will also be responsible for collaborating with key stakeholders, such as program management, product owners, and technical leaders to define and prioritize stories in the team backlog. They should possess the ability to define effective sprint objectives and success criteria for their team such that the solutions effectively address program priorities while maintaining technical integrity. The team is envisioning this role to be filled with someone who possesses the ability to foster a culture of pro-activeness and embody the vision of user support.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
• Applicants must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance
• Experience in functional management.
• Experience leading projects in the areas of either software, integration & test (I&T) or core system engineering efforts.
• Experience to lead multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with dynamic priorities
• Excellent communication skills & team-first mentality
• Cost Account Manager (CAM) and Earned Value Management System (EVMS) Experience
• Demonstrated experience as a PO (Product Owner), SM (Scrum Master), Technical Lead, System Engr. Lead, or RTE (Release Training Engr.) within an agile, integrated products team and understanding of scrum methodologies and practices
• Passion for strengthening the team as whole and developing/mentoring individual contributors
• Domain & customer exposure in ground processing
• Technical experience in mission and image processing
• Metrics Experience (Velocity, Product Progress, Product Quality, TPMs)
• Experience in developing technical volumes and BOEs
• Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Experience
• Knowledge of FOSS and COTS licensing security and management processes
• Knowledge of signal processing and/or other remote sensing technologies
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
King of Prussia Pennsylvania
Security Clearance :
Business Unit :
ESS4400 SPACE SYSTEMS COMPANY
Job Class :
Job Category :
King Of Prussia
Relocation Available :
Work Schedule :
9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2
Req Type :
Additional Posting Locations :
King of Prussia
Apply to Job(s)
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation Disclaimer
Lockheed Martin utilizes our own internal Talent Acquisition Organization to fill our employment needs. If you are contacted over the phone or e-mailed, by a company listing a Lockheed Martin job and requesting your personal information, allegedly on Lockheed Martin's behalf, please do not respond. Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation
Powered by SmashFly
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Website : http://www.lockheedmartin.com
Our employees are the core of our business here at Lockheed Martin. As the leading global security & aerospace company—and the #1 IT provider to the U.S. government—Lockheed Martin is a 115,000 person-strong team working to support the U.S. and its allies in the research, development and sustainment of advanced technology systems & services worldwide. Specialties Aeronautics, Information Technology, Space Systems, Defense, Technology, Cyber Security Over one hundred years ago, on August 16, 1912, Glenn L. Martin established the Glenn L. Martin Company in Los Angeles, California. He started the company after building his first plane in a rented church, where he took a leap of faith on his risky but innovative new aircraft design at the urging of none other than Orville Wright. Four months later and four hundred miles away, on December 19, 1912, Allan and Malcolm Lockheed founded the Alco Hydro-Aeroplane Company, later renamed the Lockheed Aircraft Company. Talented mechanics, they set up shop out of a garage, constructing seaplanes that would shatter speed and distance records for overwater flights.