BAE Systems plc
Job Description Lead the GEOINT CAS EVMS team under the C4ISR product line to ensure our EVMS practices are maintained and our Earned Value Management System Description policies, procedures and processes remain in validation with all EVMS customers. Employee will work closely with the EVMS programs in a leadership role and a support function to provide direction and guidance in daily execution ensuring compliance and application of these EV processes. Program support will include guidance and compliance in the programs implementation, execution and discipline of EVMS processes and procedures. Reporting into the ES Program Services organization, employee will be the BAE Systems GEOINT CAS EVMS focal point interfacing with government agencies like DACO/DCMA, DCAA, NGA and IC3 related to Earned Value Management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the GEOINT CAS EVM System Description
- Lead the EVMS Compliance and Guidance for GEOINT CAS EVMS Programs
- Support Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs)
- Co-Lead / support Joint Surveillance Reviews (JSRs)
- Lead Internal Surveillance Reviews (ISRs)
- Lead EVMS training to include the following:
- Program Start-up High Level EVMS training
- Concepts and Basic Principles EVMS training
- Program Implementation and Control Account Manager (CAM) training
- IBR training including mock CAM interviews
- JSR training, including mock CAM interviews
- ISR EVMS health checks with data reviews / evaluations along with PM, CAM, Master Planning and Program Finance interviews
- Program re-plan training as needed
- Special Subject / Ad-Hoc training as necessary
- One-on-one new individual assigned to team, as needed (this includes PMs, PMIs, Chief Engineers, CAMs, Master Planning & Program Finance)
- Provide EVMS Service / Help Desk responses
- Provide local GEOINT CAS Lifecycle Management (LCM) support
- Support the EVMS user community in a positive manner
- Provide earned value communications as needed
- Support special projects as required
Typical Education & Experience Typically a Bachelors Degree and 10 years work experience or equivalent experienceRequired Skills and Education
- Proficient EVMS knowledge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (in particular, Excel, Word & Power Point)
- Willingness to learn new tools
- Experience working external reporting EVMS programs
- Proven ability to analyze financial and schedule data
- Leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills necessary for interfacing with all levels of management and across multiple functions
Preferred Skills and Education
- Proven ability to drive program teams to successful program execution
- Experience and familiarity with software tools such as MS Project, Schedule Risk Analysis, Cobra, Hyperion and wInsight
- Familiarity with BAE Systems PLC, Inc. and ES Sector policies
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: 36194BR
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
BAE Systems is a global defence, aerospace and security company employing around 83,400 people worldwide. Our wide-ranging products and services cover air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology, and support services. We provide some of the worlds most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions and employ a skilled workforce of some 83,400 people in over 40 countries. Working with customers and local partners, we develop, engineer, manufacture and support products and systems to deliver military capability, protect national security and people and keep critical information and infrastructure secure. Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
BAE Systems plc
Website : http://www.baesystems.com/
BAE Systems is a global defence, aerospace and security company employing around 88,200 people worldwide. Our wide-ranging products and services cover air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology, and support services.