Lockheed Martin Corporation
Job Description :
Lead the F-35 SCM Major Systems Sustainment team in support of tactical and strategic objectives to support the F-35 Sustainment Program. Direct the organization’s day-to-day operations and responsible for integrating supply chain initiatives. Ensure sourcing strategies, release plans and commodity strategies properly support all program requirements. Assure adequate capabilities and capacity in supply chain. Develop, train, and promote workforce vitality. Manage procurements groups for request for proposal activity, negotiations, awards, post subcontract award - supplier performance for assigned components and commodities. Manage procurement group to meet program targets/estimates at completion, small business goals, etc.
• Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
• Must be willing to travel, as needed
• Supply Chain knowledge or experience with Supply Chain integration
• Program/project management skills
• Experience developing long-term strategies and tactical plans to achieve enterprise objectives
• Experience with subcontract cost, quality, schedule and/or technical program performance
• The successful candidate must possess an aptitude for leadership skills and behaviors that align with the Full Spectrum Leadership Imperatives of Shaping the Future, Building Effective Relationships, Energizing the Team, Delivering Results and Modeling Personal Excellence, Integrity and Accountability.
• Demonstrated effective leadership skills to build organizational talent, and foster an environment focused on positive employee engagement and individual career development
• Understanding of and negotiating Performance Based Logistics (PBL) contracts and Master Repair Agreements (MRA)
• Ability to implement and be comfortable with change leading to improved sustainment and team performance
• Ability to successfully interface and interact with all levels of the organization
• Ability to foster positive cross functional relationships
• Demonstrated ability to utilize facilitation skills to gain commitment to strategies and foster collaboration to transition strategies into operational reality
• Strong organizational skills to handle many overlapping projects
• Demonstrated negotiations experience in a Truth in Negotiations (TINA)
• Experience managing procurement and/or sourcing teams
• Experience with SAP
• Experience leading large cross functional initiatives
• Strong presentation skills and ability to address complex matters/solutions
with Senior Leadership and customers
• Experience developing strong supplier relationships
• Attract, develop, and retain subcontract management talent to improve the overall group performance
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Fort Worth Texas
Security Clearance :
Business Unit :
ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Job Class :
Job Category :
Relocation Available :
Work Schedule :
FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day
Req Type :
Additional Posting Locations :
Apply to Job(s)
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation Disclaimer
Lockheed Martin utilizes our own internal Talent Acquisition Organization to fill our employment needs. If you are contacted over the phone or e-mailed, by a company listing a Lockheed Martin job and requesting your personal information, allegedly on Lockheed Martin's behalf, please do not respond. Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation
Powered by SmashFly
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Website : http://www.lockheedmartin.com
Our employees are the core of our business here at Lockheed Martin. As the leading global security & aerospace company—and the #1 IT provider to the U.S. government—Lockheed Martin is a 115,000 person-strong team working to support the U.S. and its allies in the research, development and sustainment of advanced technology systems & services worldwide. Specialties Aeronautics, Information Technology, Space Systems, Defense, Technology, Cyber Security Over one hundred years ago, on August 16, 1912, Glenn L. Martin established the Glenn L. Martin Company in Los Angeles, California. He started the company after building his first plane in a rented church, where he took a leap of faith on his risky but innovative new aircraft design at the urging of none other than Orville Wright. Four months later and four hundred miles away, on December 19, 1912, Allan and Malcolm Lockheed founded the Alco Hydro-Aeroplane Company, later renamed the Lockheed Aircraft Company. Talented mechanics, they set up shop out of a garage, constructing seaplanes that would shatter speed and distance records for overwater flights.