Lockheed Martin Corporation
Job Description :
This Central Services Manager reports to the DV2 Operations and Service Delivery Senior Manager in the EBS I2_DV2 Directorate. This manager is responsible for the daily operations, service delivery and management of Data, Voice & Video staff supporting locations in the Central Services area. This position will provide leadership to the assigned Central Services organization. Overall management of administrative tasks to including resource allocation, administrative responsibilities, resource prioritization, and labor planning assigned to the Data, Voice & Video personnel in the Central Services Region. Coordination and execution of hiring, work force planning, skill development, performance assessments, mentoring, merit planning, and recognition/disciplinary actions.
Responsible for successfully developing, implementing and maintaining, but not limited to, the following service:
• Audit – Overall DV2 Security Compliance
• Asset Management - Circuits, ECT devices, HW, Maintenance
• Metrics Services – Development, Coordination, and Standardization
• Disaster Recover / Business Continuity – Overall Management, Coordination and Compliance
• Change Management Services – Overall Management, Coordination and Compliance
• Incident Reporting – Daily Incident Status, Root Cause Analysis, Non-Compliant Incidents
• Agile Development – Identification, Transformation, and Implementation
• 3 – 5 years of proven in IT leadership experience; 10 people or more
• 5-7 years of demonstrated experience in enterprise level LAN, Voice, Video, WLAN and WAN technologies
• 2-3 years of demonstrated experience planning, organizing and directing the efforts for asset management, procurement, supply chain, or related disciplines
• 2 –3 years of demonstrated ability to plan, organize and direct the efforts of emergency response, disaster recovery, and business continuity programs
• Previous background as an Enterprise Disaster Recovery Coordinator
• Proven Project/Program management work experience (cost/budgeting, schedule, risk evaluation, project/program execution)
• Experience with system testing processes, to identify and close gaps in technical design for hardware and software, including Disaster Recovery testing
• Designs interfaces, processes, reports, enhancements, and conversions for assigned complex and large scale enterprise telecommunications systems to meet business requirements
• Management of multiple location and departmental issues through partnering and solid business relationships; demonstrated leadership skills managing budgets, schedules and technical resources
• Position will be required to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and week-ends
• Lean Thinking/Six Sigma experience
• ITIL Certification
• Strong business area credibility and ability to partner with customers across multiple business areas and multiple interfaces
• Demonstrated business acumen and ability to balance requirements with business needs
• Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Denver Colorado, Denver Pennsylvania, Denver Texas
Security Clearance :
Business Unit :
ESS2100 ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SERVICES
Job Class :
Job Category :
Relocation Available :
Work Schedule :
FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day
Req Type :
Additional Posting Locations :
Denver, Fort Worth, King of Prussia
Apply to Job(s)
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation Disclaimer
Lockheed Martin utilizes our own internal Talent Acquisition Organization to fill our employment needs. If you are contacted over the phone or e-mailed, by a company listing a Lockheed Martin job and requesting your personal information, allegedly on Lockheed Martin's behalf, please do not respond. Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation
Powered by SmashFly
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Website : http://www.lockheedmartin.com
Our employees are the core of our business here at Lockheed Martin. As the leading global security & aerospace company—and the #1 IT provider to the U.S. government—Lockheed Martin is a 115,000 person-strong team working to support the U.S. and its allies in the research, development and sustainment of advanced technology systems & services worldwide. Specialties Aeronautics, Information Technology, Space Systems, Defense, Technology, Cyber Security Over one hundred years ago, on August 16, 1912, Glenn L. Martin established the Glenn L. Martin Company in Los Angeles, California. He started the company after building his first plane in a rented church, where he took a leap of faith on his risky but innovative new aircraft design at the urging of none other than Orville Wright. Four months later and four hundred miles away, on December 19, 1912, Allan and Malcolm Lockheed founded the Alco Hydro-Aeroplane Company, later renamed the Lockheed Aircraft Company. Talented mechanics, they set up shop out of a garage, constructing seaplanes that would shatter speed and distance records for overwater flights.