Northrop Grumman Corporation
Fort Belvoir, VA 22060
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a motivated professional to join our team as a Cyber Intelligence Support Manager. This position is locatedat Fort Belvoir, Virginia.
The Cyber Intelligence Support Manager will be responsible for the management of intelligence and operations support services staff. May also be responsible for oversight of the intelligence and operations training.
The qualified candidate will become part of Northrop GrummanÃ¢â¬â¢s Advanced Defense Services business area supporting the Army Cyber Command (ARCYBER), a critical Cyberspace Operations programwhose mission is to direct and conduct integrated Electronic Warfare, Information Operations, and Cyberspace Operations as authorized, or directed, to ensure freedom of action in and through cyberspace and the information environment, and to deny the same to its adversaries.
Duties and responsibilities include:
1. Responsible for overseeing programs, initiatives, and projects in the area of Intelligence Support.
2. Leading intelligence operations.
3. Providing subject matter expertise in SIGINT and/or all source intelligence.
4. Providing briefings to senior Military and Government officials.
5. Identifying technical and operational improvements.
To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our Selecting the Best Qualified Managers
1. Must possess a Bachelors Degree. Additional relevant experience may be considered in lieu of the degree requirement.
2. Must possess a minimum of 10 years of specialized experience.
3. Must possess a current, active TS/SCI clearance with the ability to maintain this clearance level.
4. Must be willing to take and successfully pass a Counterintelligence Scope Polygraph (CI/Poly).
5. At least ten yearsÃ¢â¬â¢ experience in collection, analysis, and production of SIGINT or all-source intelligence in support of cyberspace operations.
6. Knowledge in using principles, concepts, and methodologies of intelligence analysis including, but not limited to, the use of SIGINT and/or all-source intelligence methods in cyberspace operations.
7. Experience briefing and conducting presentations for senior Military and Government officials (equivalent to General Flag Officer/Flag Officer and Senior Executive Service personnel).
8. Experience implementing new intelligence capabilities and/or improving operational processes or procedure.
9. Project management experience (e.g., responsible for handling project scope, cost, resources, risk, and schedule).
10. Ability to obtain a U.S. Passport and be willing and able to travel to CONUS/OCONUS locations as required.
11. Must be a U.S. citizen.
1. A current U.S. Passport
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Website : http://www.northropgrumman.com
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.