Linthicum, MD, United States
Dec 01, 2021
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
As directed by Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, all current and newly hired employees, in the United States, are required to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022.
Description: This position is participating in our External Referral Program. If you know somebody who may be a fit, click here to submit a referral. If your referral is hired, you'll receive a $3000 payment! code-extrefer
The organization is the operational hub for DoD’s Defense Industrial Base (DIB) Cybersecurity Program, focused on protecting intellectual property and safeguarding DoD content residing on or transiting contractor unclassified networks. The organization develops and shares actionable threat products, performs cyber analysis and diagnostics, and provides remediation consults for DIB partners. The successful Cyber Intel Analyst candidate will support the Analytics Division (AD). AD conducts cyber analysis on information submitted by DIB Partners, the DoD and other USG-related reporting to provide a complete understanding of known or potential threats to unclassified DoD information on or transiting DIB systems and networks. This position supports the Applied Research Branch that daily functions are related to processing of Threat Activity Reports (TARs), Cyber Targeting Analysis Reports (CTARs), Alerts, Warnings, and other risk-based analysis. This analyst position is also responsible for the downgrade and release of information derived from USG sources through Cyber Threat Bulletins (CTBs) and Threat Information Products (TIPs) for our DIB Partners.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 14 years of professional experience; or 12 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree.
• Proven written and oral communication skills
• Aptitude for reading all source intelligence information with ability to capture essentials for producing products in timely manner
• Experience reading and writing on topics that are cyber threat technical (i.e., intersect with the APT coupled with theft of sensitive information hosted on cleared defense contractor networks)
• Experience reviewing all-source intelligence information to capture the nuggets that build product reports and presentations that explain targeting usually related to Western advanced system technologies
• Knowledge and experience working with the Cyber Kill Chain Model, Diamond Model and MITRE ATT&CK
• Drafting narrative threat analysis reports in timely manner
• Exercise meticulous attention to detail
• Five years' experience authoring threat reporting involving written narrative analysis that leads to a conclusion
• Industry certifications; CEH, GCTI, GOSI, OSCP, GCED, GDAT, GDSA, GRID, GEVA, GPEN, GXPN
• Be able to brief large conference audiences
• Experience working with other government and non-government threat analysts working similar APT issues
• Experience interacting with external agency specialists who generate raw cyber threat reporting that DCISE Analytics relies upon in furtherance of its mission.
• Two to four years SOC experience
• Several years of IC experience
• Expertise with VirusTotal Intelligence, DomainTools Iris
• Ability to develop Yara or Snort signatures
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.