Lockheed Martin Corporation
Littleton, CO, United States
Engineering, Manager, Aerospace
Aug 02, 2022
Nov 15, 2022
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description: Take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company in Littleton CO !
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space!
For over 100 years Lockheed Martin has been designing, building, fielding and supporting some of the most advanced technology in the skies. Are you ready to design what's coming next? Our highly innovative team provides ingenious solutions to complex technical problems facing the aerospace industry. Our culture inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you!
JOIN US AS AN ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING MANAGER WHERE YOU WILL BE INVOLVED WITH:
• Oversight, leadership and technical execution of the Common Control and Avionics team (executing on multiple programs) within Electronics.
• Mechanism electronics with embedded controls algorithms.
• Ensuring Manufacturing support and troubleshooting that supports program schedules.
• Experience and expertise with full product life cycle. Knowledge of the definition, interpretation, and implementation of design requirements, coordination and execution of hardware designs, development and integration of hardware in accordance with all Lockheed Martin Space engineering process specifications.
• Communicate with organizations across the enterprise including planning, manufacturing, and engineering to ensure the delivery of products.
• Executing on proposal and new business opportunities efforts.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH:
• 10 or more years of professional experience, including 5 years of project leadership in hardware and development.
• If selected, you will be subject to a government security investigation and will need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
• Willing to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance, thus you are a US Citizen .
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package .
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
• Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college in Electrical Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
• Experience in a technical lead role.
• Experience in managing multiple programs and stakeholders.
• Demonstrated experience in high reliability electronics hardware development, procurement, production and/or test.
• Willing to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance, thus you are a US Citizen.
• End-to-end experience with electronics development including requirements decomposition, design, WCCA, procurement, manufacturing and test.
• Experience driving projects to closure.
• Vision to align commonality throughout an organization to reduce resources.
• Subject matter expertise with space and missile electronics.
• Demonstrated experience with continuous improvement processes for improved production along with a focus on for Excellence (DfX).
• In-depth background and experience of Space and missile electronics architectures.
• Current or past Product Engineer responsibilities.
• Demonstrated experience in presentation, oral and written communication to facilitate effective and efficient interchanges employees, coworkers, leaders, and customers.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a cost and scheduled constrained environment.
• Familiarity with agile techniques for hardware development.
• Experience managing/leading a team with early to mid-career Engineers.
• Ability to obtain top secret clearance.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Website : http://www.lockheedmartin.com