Lockheed Martin Corporation
Job Description :
The candidate will be a member of the Global Sustainment team supporting IWSS programs in Moorestown, NJ. The candidate will be assigned as a Logistics Program Integrator focused on proposing and architecting sustainment solutions and then executing and monitoring progress on the awarded projects. The candidate will apply extensive technical expertise to requirements development and be able to synthesize results into affordable and executable sustainment solutions. Tasks include, but are not limited to: sustainment proposal planning and execution, PBL strategic planning/execution, sustainment readiness, integrated master schedule management and earned value management. Tasks also include establishing and developing operational plans for executing Integrated Master Plan (IMP) events, critical milestones, Government customer interface activities, technical planning, and internal/external coordination. The candidate will perform technical, operational, and business coordination between the Global Sustainment Centers of Excellence, assigned Program offices, and internal functions to ensure horizontal and vertical integration within and between the teams. Candidate will support assigned program managers in directing daily team and individual tasks, and will be required to lead special assignments. Candidate will be required to lead the team in briefing internal and external senior management and executives on various aspects of the program including status on schedule and cost. Candidate must hold an active secret clearance.
- Experience with performance metric measures, risks and reporting techniques.
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate at all levels and across the organization
- Familiarity with Sustainment scope (training, manuals, DMSMS, repair management, etc.)
- Must be able to obtain & maintain a secret security clearance. This requires US citizenship.
- Self-starter, demonstrated interpersonal communications skills, able to work with minimal supervision, and ability to multi-task.
- A baseline knowledge of all twelve integrated product support elements and Performance-Based Logistics (PBL) Concepts with practical experience in at least two.
- Experience with military service operations and structure
- Experience defining and incorporating sustainment technical requirements and management data in support of developing sustainment data packages, briefings, and CONOPS.
- Experience with processes for, management of, USG Real Property
- Proposal development experience (WBS, IMP/IMS, BOEs, Volume writing)
- Experience developing SOWs, supplier SOWs
- Experience in Earned Value Management (EVM) and Control Account Management (CAM) practices and procedures.
- Experience with SAP and Operations IT Systems
- Excellent communications skills
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Moorestown New Jersey
Security Clearance :
Business Unit :
Job Class :
Job Category :
Relocation Available :
Work Schedule :
TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid)
Req Type :
Additional Posting Locations :
Apply to Job(s)
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation Disclaimer
Lockheed Martin utilizes our own internal Talent Acquisition Organization to fill our employment needs. If you are contacted over the phone or e-mailed, by a company listing a Lockheed Martin job and requesting your personal information, allegedly on Lockheed Martin's behalf, please do not respond. Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation
Powered by SmashFly
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Website : http://www.lockheedmartin.com
Our employees are the core of our business here at Lockheed Martin. As the leading global security & aerospace company—and the #1 IT provider to the U.S. government—Lockheed Martin is a 115,000 person-strong team working to support the U.S. and its allies in the research, development and sustainment of advanced technology systems & services worldwide. Specialties Aeronautics, Information Technology, Space Systems, Defense, Technology, Cyber Security Over one hundred years ago, on August 16, 1912, Glenn L. Martin established the Glenn L. Martin Company in Los Angeles, California. He started the company after building his first plane in a rented church, where he took a leap of faith on his risky but innovative new aircraft design at the urging of none other than Orville Wright. Four months later and four hundred miles away, on December 19, 1912, Allan and Malcolm Lockheed founded the Alco Hydro-Aeroplane Company, later renamed the Lockheed Aircraft Company. Talented mechanics, they set up shop out of a garage, constructing seaplanes that would shatter speed and distance records for overwater flights.