An experienced First Line Human Resources Leader
is needed to join the American West Employee Relations team and lead a team of HR professionals in the west region of the United States to provide world class HR solutions in either Career Growth or Performance Support and Employee Wellness.
• Communicate a vision to help others achieve accomplishments.
• Utilize new technology to support creative thinking, work advancement and simplified processes.
• Lead, guide and coach others, formally as a manager or informally through project leadership.
• Partner with appropriate HR Communities of Excellence and functions to ensure world class Service Delivery that drives business results.
• Develop and utilize talent to increase workforce productivity and business results.
• Lead to empower and inspire others to work together towards accomplishments.
• Align with enterprise efforts on 2CHR and ensure successful implementation of the HR business model to assure an engaged HR workforce that continues to deliver outstanding business results.
Human Resources & Admin
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Required qualifications: Bachelor's degree
Experience working in a service related role where establishing strong relationships with internal business partners was critical to success
1 year in Human Resources
Preferred qualifications: Experience assisting in the evaluation and implementation of new technologies
Experience functioning within a leadership role (team lead, project manager
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a US Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. • 120.15 is required. US Person includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Manager with Direct Reports
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award
Website : http://www.boeing.com/
Boeing is the world's leading aerospace company and the largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners and military aircraft combined. Additionally, Boeing designs and manufactures rotorcraft, electronic and defense systems, missiles, satellites, launch vehicles and advanced information and communication systems. As a major service provider to NASA, Boeing is the prime contractor for the International Space Station. The company also provides numerous military and commercial airline support services. Boeing provides products and support services to customers in 150 countries and is one of the largest U.S. exporters in terms of sales.