Lockheed Martin Corporation
Job Description :
Lockheed Martin Corporate Information Security (CIS) is seeking a Security Engineering Manager with Infrastructure Security service and technology experience. This Full Spectrum Leader will manage a team of 15-20 security engineers who are focused on developing solutions for and maintaining
Infrastructure Security (ex: Active Directory, Federation, PKI, Email, Systems Management, Cloud, Hosting, etc.). This role will work with individuals from a variety of technical and functional disciplines to provide guidance regarding solutions that meet overall business needs while also integrating necessary security controls. Work location at a major U.S. Lockheed Martin site strongly preferred.
Provides guidance, direction, leadership, training, and mentoring to security engineers, and supports the development and review of technical solutions, standards and proposals. Develops and reviews technical success criteria for major milestones, control gates and significant review points. Works with other elements of EBS as needed to ensure security is part of capabilities and systems. Coordinates technical assessments, trade studies, gap analysis with domain experts. Performs as technical consultant on Security Engineering functions. Supports identification and mitigation of technical program issues and risks. Supports special assignments provided by Security Engineering Senior Manager. Supports Security Engineering Senior Manager in development/achievement of organizational strategy and growth. Must be willing to work flexible hours and be able to travel as required.
Position additionally responsible for, but not limited to the following:
-Staying abreast of emerging industry security trends and threats to help proactively improve the security posture of Lockheed Martin and increase the efficiency of security engineering
-Establishing a culture of enablement that can be observed in the interactions between internal staff and with customers when balancing the protection of the corporation with business needs
-Establishing effective working relationships with the other components of CIS, EBS, Business Area (BA) IT leadership, BA Information Security Officer (ISOs) teams, and customer
-Providing guidance, direction, leadership, training, and mentoring to security engineers
-Supporting the development and review of technical solutions, standards and proposals
-Reviews technical success criteria for major milestones, control gates, significant review points
-Working with other elements of EBS as needed to ensure security is part of other capabilities and systems
-Coordinating technical assessments, trade studies, gap analysis with domain experts
-Performing as technical consultant on Security Engineering functions
-Supporting identification and mitigation of technical program issues and risks
-Responsibility for development/achievement of department strategy and growth
- Substantial effective working knowledge and technical leadership of network technologies confirmed through related work experience
- Ability to juggle the demands of multiple diverse customers while formulating & driving department-level security direction
- Proven ability to successfully assess new technology, associated risks, and risk mitigations illustrated by related work experience
- Proven ability to successfully embrace and demonstrate Lockheed Martin's Full Spectrum Leadership behaviors
- Demonstrated strategic thinking skills
- Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills with demonstrated ability to team successfully across varied organizations and gain support
- Proven effective communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Proven effective leadership skills
- Proven effective teaming skills (co-located and virtual)
- Effective decision maker who can manage polarities
- Demonstrated business acumen and ability to anticipate needs and drive success
- Working flexible hours and traveling as required
- ABILITY TO OBTAIN, AT A MINIMUM, A DOD SECRET LEVEL SECURITY CLEARANCE
- Demonstrated creative thinking skills, excelling at delivering impactful approaches that provide a balance between information security and business needs.
- Previous successful management experience
- Business area credibility and relationships
- Familiarity with associated external directives, regulations, and controls
- Experience supporting Enterprise Identity and Access Management Services (AD, PKI, Federation, etc.)
- Experience with Email security
- Experience with Wide Area Networks, Local Area Networks, Routing, Switching, Wireless Networking
- Experience with cloud technologies, with Amazon Web Services being preferred
- Solid understanding of cloud computing design and security principles
- Recognized security certification (CISSP, CEH or others)
- Recognized cloud certification (CSSP, AWS CSA, CompTIA Cloud , CCSK or others)
- Familiarity with FedRamp
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack and others
- Demonstrated experience utilizing agile frameworks for project lifecycle
- Understanding of regulatory frameworks such as PCI, PII / Privacy Shield, SOX, etc.
- Experience with risk-based security engineering and threat modeling
- Experience designing and documenting recommended security reference architecture for computing environments
- Current active DOD Secret clearance
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Bethesda, Denver, Orlando, Rockville, Sunnyvale
California, Colorado, Florida, Maryland
Security Clearance :
Business Unit :
ESS2100 ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SERVICES
Job Class :
Information Security/Information Assurance
Job Category :
Relocation Available :
Work Schedule :
FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day
Req Type :
Additional Posting Locations :
Bethesda, Denver, Orlando, Rockville, Sunnyvale
Apply to Job(s)
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation Disclaimer
Lockheed Martin utilizes our own internal Talent Acquisition Organization to fill our employment needs. If you are contacted over the phone or e-mailed, by a company listing a Lockheed Martin job and requesting your personal information, allegedly on Lockheed Martin's behalf, please do not respond. Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation
Powered by SmashFly
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Website : http://www.lockheedmartin.com
Our employees are the core of our business here at Lockheed Martin. As the leading global security & aerospace company—and the #1 IT provider to the U.S. government—Lockheed Martin is a 115,000 person-strong team working to support the U.S. and its allies in the research, development and sustainment of advanced technology systems & services worldwide. Specialties Aeronautics, Information Technology, Space Systems, Defense, Technology, Cyber Security Over one hundred years ago, on August 16, 1912, Glenn L. Martin established the Glenn L. Martin Company in Los Angeles, California. He started the company after building his first plane in a rented church, where he took a leap of faith on his risky but innovative new aircraft design at the urging of none other than Orville Wright. Four months later and four hundred miles away, on December 19, 1912, Allan and Malcolm Lockheed founded the Alco Hydro-Aeroplane Company, later renamed the Lockheed Aircraft Company. Talented mechanics, they set up shop out of a garage, constructing seaplanes that would shatter speed and distance records for overwater flights.