Northrop Grumman Corporation
See more jobs like this
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking a Senior Systems Analyst to join the Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) Team. The CDM program is a DHS-managed approach to fortifying the cybersecurity of government networks and systems. CDM provides federal departments and agencies with capabilities and tools that identify cybersecurity risks on an ongoing basis, prioritize these risks based upon potential impacts, and enable cybersecurity personnel to mitigate the most significant problems first.
This role includes the following:
Develop system specifications that address business requirements and that fit with the company's system architecture standards.
User story writing and acceptance criteria development. Document system enhancement and change requests from customer.
Establishes and documents system parameters and formats, ensures hardware and software systems compatibility and coordinates and/or modifies system parameters in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities.
Revise existing systems and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
This individual will be part of a team charged with tailoring a core solution of system components for a specific customer implementation, within a large-scale agile integration program. This role serves as an on-site Agency facing analyst. This role is expected to be ~75% at customer sites in the Washington DC metro area.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
BS degree with 10 years of relevant experience (STEM - Science, Technology Engineering, Math or related area is preferred but not required), Masters degree and 8 year of experience, 4 years of additional related experience may be considered in lieu of Bachelors degree.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Expert ability to communicate complex technical solutions to non-technical audiences
- Advanced level ability to solve system problems through configuration within the framework of a solution.
- Advanced level ability to resolving basic issues associated with system configuration management, resource sharing and basic networking concepts.
- Intermediate level understanding sizing, configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting applications within Windows and various Linux environments
- Intermediate level skills in training users in applications, application monitoring, and troubleshooting as well as documentation to include user guides, installation instructions, troubleshooting guides, and FAQs.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DHS suitability EOD (US Citizenship required).
- Must be able to travel ~75% at customer sites in the Washington DC metro area.
Mc Lean, Virginia, United States of America
5/16/2018 3:59:05 PM
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Website : http://www.northropgrumman.com
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.