**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Defense, Space, & Security (BDS) Mission Systems Capability is seeking a highly qualified Systems Engineering Manager (Level K) to lead a highly technical team of engineers/analysts performing the below activities for surveillance aircraft platforms that enable air superiority by detecting, identifying, and tracking airborne threats and providing operators intuitive battle management controls. This position is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Strike, Surveillance and Mobility (SSM) is one of the world's largest providers of military airpower, serving the United States and allied nations, while continuing to expand globally with steady growth in international sales. SSM encompasses a portfolio of strike-fighter, surveillance and mobility platforms, including the AWACS, AEW&C, F/A-18E/F Super Hornet, EA-18G Growler, F-15 Eagle, P-8 and executive fleet aircraft. The SSM team is also responsible for the modernization and modification of several U.S. Department of Defense and international aircraft programs, including various surveillance and reconnaissance, head of state and bomber aircraft.
The Systems Performance Analysis IPT is responsible for a variety of tasks including system requirements review and analysis, algorithm development for incorporation into mission critical real-time software systems, simulation model development and validation to support high fidelity software simulation of sensors and devices (Radar, IFF, ESM, etc.) flight test data analysis, and system performance analysis in support of system requirements verification related to track correlation, fusion, identification, and data link functions.
* Assist in the development and documentation of test plans;
* Assist in the development and review of algorithms and simulation models;
* Develop and maintain analysis tools;
* Assist in the analysis of both flight test and laboratory generated data;
* Assist in the generation of final data products and reports.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Basic Qualifications (Required):
* This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
* Applicants must have multiple years of technical leadership experience of teams performing complex technical activities.
* Minimum 2 years' experience in a leadership role (team lead, project lead, manager).
* Minimum 4 years' experience performing complex systems engineering or system integration work.
* The selected candidate must be comfortable in a highly collaborative environment (usually between multiple sites).
Preferred Skills (Assets):
* Experience/leadership of technical teams.
* Experience in earned value, estimating, planning, resourcing, recruiting.
* Strong collaborative skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
Typical Education / Experience:
Bachelor's and 9 or more years' experience, Master's with 7 or more years' experience or PhD with 4 or more years' experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry is preferred. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Relocation is available for eligible candidates. Final eligibility will be determined by **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.'s Relocation Service Provider.
Manager with Direct Reports
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award