THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF AEROSPACE JOBS ON EARTH
Supports PDF, DOC, DOCX, TXT, XLS, WPD, HTM, HTML files up to 5 MB
... & Abilities:
• Have a background in regional or mainline aircraft maintenance.
• Must have your own hand tools
• Experience should consist ... of:
Formal and informal aircraft systems training
Maintenance of aircraft and engine systems
... maximum, effective productivity.*
• Facilitates and coordinates maintenance operations within the assigned facility (including, quality control ... complete and accurate records are maintained.*
• Prepares various maintenance reports and summaries including performance metrics.*
• Prepares, ...
• Prepares Special Flight Permits (Ferry flights).
• Maintains maintenance control-log and initiates Mechanical Reliability Reports (MRR’s) and Mechanical ... license (required).
• Two - Four years of aircraft maintenance experience in FAR Part 121 Air Carrier operations.
... Associates Degree
• Minimum two-year’s FAR 121 air carrier aircraft maintenance experience
• EMBRAER 170/175, 190 experience
• PC literate with ... Work under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor or Maintenance Control.
• Provide updates to Maintenance Control as to status of work being ...
... final inspection by the chief of maintenance.
Performs aircraft maintenance and follows aircraft maintenance schedules. Performs aircraft pre-flight and ... machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
Vehicle Operation - Working Experience
Knowledge of and ability to ...
... valued and results are rewarded.
We are currently seeking Aircraft Maintenance Technicians for our Minneapolis, Minnesota location. Compass employees must embody ... Degree
Minimum two-year’s FAR 121 air carrier aircraft maintenance experience
EMBRAER 170/175, 190 experience
PC literate with strong ...
... States Airlines operates the Embraer 145 and provides contract maintenance on the Bombardier CRJ700/900.
Additionally, Trans States ... performance bonuses.
St. Louis Career Job
Aircraft Maintenance Technicians Job Requirements
Aircraft Maintenance Technicians
Must possess a minimum of high school ...
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Provide routine, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance including Phase/Annual inspections for primarily Beechjet, King Air, Piper ... Qualified
Sheetmetal skills a plus, but not required
Knowledge of maintenance manuals and FAR’s
Knowledge of FAA regulations
Ability to ...
... team, please apply.
The Avionics Technician performs maintenance on aircraft electronic and electrical systems in accordance with manufacturer ... hydraulic, flight controls, and major components.
Perform routine maintenance of all avionics systems with accuracy and with minimal assistance.
Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Job Qualifications: Required: High School ... competency Preferred: Associates Degree Minimum two-year s FAR 121 air carrier aircraft maintenance experience EMBRAER 170/175, 190 experience PC literate with strong skills in Microsoft ...
Roving Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Job Qualifications: Required: High School Diploma ... Basic mathematical competency Preferred: Minimum two-year s FAR 121 air carrier aircraft maintenance experience EMBRAER 170/175 and 190 experience RII, ARA, and Run/Taxi ...
... the duties listed below.
maintenance IAW FAA approved technical data.
repair ... inspect Aircraft.
Must be able
read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications.
structures, systems, components, ...
... inventory, and shipping, receiving, repair disposition.
• Conducts unscheduled maintenance in a timely manner for in-service aircraft as necessary, with ...
• 3-5 years A&P mechanic experience performing helicopter or fixed-wing maintenance as required.
• Experience working under CFR Parts 135 and 145 ...
... tracking requirements.
6. Traveling to field sites to perform maintenance requirements beyond the capability and/or licensing authority of the ... interpret documents such as safety rules, blueprints, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals;
• Calculate figures and amounts such ...
... other controls on switchgear and distribution panels; maintaining inspection and maintenance records. In addition, the technician should have experience with ... ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC/R) operation and maintenance as a backup to the primary HVAC/R technician. Uses ...
... includes weekends and mandatory overtime.
Follow all Aviation Department maintenance policies and procedures.
Follow all Monsanto safety policies, ... software.
Perform other duties assigned by Director of Maintenance and Director of Aviation.
Valid FAA ...